Bulletin 9 - access period – issued 23 March 2022
The purpose of this bulletin is to distribute the NTPS teachers and assistant teachers’ 2021 – 2025 enterprise agreement for your consideration prior to casting your vote. For more information, read the proposed agreement .
To assist you to understand the differences between your current agreement and the proposed new agreement, you can read the explanatory notes telling you what the changes are.
Printed copies of the proposed new agreement and explanatory notes will be available around workplaces for your information.
You can notify your manager or contact Workforce Relations by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- need assistance in reading or understanding the proposed agreement
- don't have access to these documents.
You should read these documents to understand the agreement you will be voting on.
You can also find the following relevant documents referenced in the proposed agreement:
- read employment laws for more on the:
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Public Sector Employment and Management Act 1993
- Public Sector Employment and Management Regulations 2011
- by-laws, employment instructions and determinations
- read the teacher responsibilities guide on the Department of Education website
- see teacher transfer framework and policies - if you work for the Department of Education and are logged in
- read more about acts and bills on the Northern Territory Government's Legislation Database or the Australian Government's Federal Register of Legislation.
Contact OCPE by emailing them at email@example.com for further information or materials referenced in the proposed agreement.
Make your vote count
The ballot opens on Thursday 31 March 2022, and I encourage you to have your say by casting a vote.
Bulletin 8 contains information about the ballot process.
The electronic ballot will be emailed to you using the work email account details contained in myHR.
If you won’t have access to this email during the ballot period or would prefer the electronic ballot to be sent to your private email account, contact NTEC by emailing them at netvote.NTEC@nt.gov.au or calling 08 8999 7641 and provide your updated details as soon as possible (you must provide your AGS number for NTEC to identify you).
If the majority of employees who vote, vote yes and the Fair Work Commission approve the agreement, it will replace the current agreement.
Regular updates in relation to the bargaining process are available on the OCPE website.
Vicki Telfer PSM
Commissioner for Public Employment
22 March 2022
Last updated: 16 September 2022
Share this page:URL copied!