Apply for a scholarship to IPAA conference
Gather with like minded people and share your views on trends, practices and innovation.
The 2022 IPAA (Institute of Public Administration Australia) National Conference is being held in Canberra from 12 to 14 October 2022 and 3 scholarships are available.
The conference is designed to provide both strategic and practical learning at all levels. It will arm you with the insight, skills and connections to keep up with a new hybrid, dynamic and unfamiliar world.
The Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment and IPAA are proud partners and are offering 3 individual scholarships to attend the conference. Scholarships are open to public servants, individuals aspiring to join the public service, and tertiary students undertaking studies in public administration, management, business or commence.
The scholarship categories are open, rural/remote, and Aboriginal.
- attendance at the 2 day conference
- welcome dinner (including Garran Oration)
- return economy airfare to Canberra
- 4 nights standard accommodation
- IPAA NT membership for one year.
To apply for a scholarship you will need to:
- submit an application of no more than 400 words explaining why the IPAA National Conference interests you
- describe how you will apply and share what you have learnt in your workplace
- provide a letter from your supervisor/manager or equivalent supporting your application, briefly explaining how your attendance will benefit you and your workplace, and specifying whether there are any special circumstances supporting your application.
To be eligible you will need to be a Northern Territory Public Sector employee or want to join the public sector, or be an enrolled tertiary student in public administration, management, business or commerce.
To get the application form, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries close on Friday 2 September 2022.
To find out more about the conference, go to the 2022 IPAA National Conference website.