Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
The current Northern Territory Public Sector Fire and Rescue Service 2013– 2017 Enterprise Agreement is due to expire on 7 November 2017. A new agreement is being negotiated under the Fair Work Act and in accordance with the NTPS Wages Policy.
Check back on this site regularly to receive up to date information on negotiations.
Update on Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
- Bulletin 5 – issued on 16 February 2018
- Information sheet – Jurisdictional comparison
- Bulletin 4 – issued on 20 December 2017
- Bulletin 3 – issued on 10 November 2017
- Bulletin 2 – issued on 26 October 2017
- Proposal to facilitate purchase of additional leave
- Proposal to facilitate payment in lieu of leave
Important Information about Employee Representational Rights in Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
Last updated: 21 February 2018