Power and Water
The current 2015–2018 Power and Water Enterprise Agreement is due to expire on 15 July 2018. The agreement will continue until it is replaced by a new agreement.
A new agreement is being negotiated under the Fair Work Act and in accordance with the NTPS Wages Policy .
Check back on this site regularly to receive up to date information on negotiations.
Salary and allowance adjustment
Approval Process for new Agreement - Update
FWC Approval Process update
FWC Approval Process
Ballot Outcome – Agreement Voted Up
Make your vote count
Reminder to vote
- Bulletin 12 - Issued 9 January 2019
- Proposed 2018-2021 Power and Water Enterprise Agreement
- Explanatory Notes for the proposed agreement
- Public Sector Employment and Management Act and Regulations, By-Laws, Employment Instructions and Determinations
- Northern Territory Public Sector Enterprise Award 2016 [MA000151]
Please contact OCPE at Enquiries.Ocpe@nt.gov.au for any further information or materials referenced in the proposed agreement.
Vote for a New Enterprise Agreement
In Principle Agreement Reached
Improved proposal for a new Enterprise Agreement
Bargaining update following SBU feedback
Formal proposals for a new Enterprise Agreement
Proposal for a new Enterprise Agreement
Bargaining Update and Expiry of Current Enterprise Agreement
Bargaining Update and Log of Claims received
Important information about Employee Representational Rights in Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
Last updated: 29 May 2019