Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Discovery women in leadership
This program is designed to develop greater confidence and leadership skills in female NTPS employees.
If you are a female NTPS employee currently working in some form of managerial or supervisory role, you are eligible for the Discovery program.
The program includes the following components:
- face to face facilitation during three week-long workshops
- a group action learning project conducted between modules
- in-course learning supported by journaling, peer coaching and group activities
- mentoring and/ coaching provided by the agency or business unit
- guest speakers sharing their personal experiences
This program enables participants to lead and contribute more effectively within the Public Sector by providing opportunities to:
- build confidence and leadership skills
- develop team building and people management skills
- build good professional networks
- learn to be more strategic and collaborative
- understand risk management.
Refer to the Training calendar for a nomination form.