2021 People Matter Survey: Have your say
The 2021 People Matter Survey was held from 22 February to 12 March 2021. The response rate for the sector was in line with 2018, 46%.
Thank you to all those employees who took the time to complete the survey.
- Employee Engagement 65%
- Employee Satisfaction 70%
Whole of Sector Benchmark Report
The whole of sector report is available for all employees to review.
Whole of Sector Response Plan
Following the release of the whole of sector results from the 2021 People Mater Survey in May 2021, a draft whole of sector response plan was published for employee comment and feedback. Over 100 employees provided feedback on the issues identified in survey and the proposed actions.
In March 2022, an update on the actions in the response plan was published.
Agency Benchmark Reports
Agency level Benchmark Reports are now available to view:
- Aboriginal Areas Protection Authority
- Department of the Attorney General and Justice
- Department of the Chief Minister and Cabinet
- Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment
- Department of Corporate and Digital Development
- Department of Education
- Department of Environment Parks and Water Security
- NT Health (Department of Health, Top End Health, Central Australian Health)
- Department of Infrastructure Planning and Logistics
- Jacana Energy
- Land Development Corporation
- Department of Legislative Assembly
- Electoral Commission
- Northern Territory Police Fire and Emergency Services
- Power and Water Corporation
- Territory Generation
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Independent Commissioner Against Corruption
- Department of Industry Tourism and Trade
- Department of Territory Families Housing and Communities
Last updated: 11 March 2022
Share this page:URL copied!