2021 People Matter Survey: Have your say
The 2021 People Matter Survey was held from February 22 – March 12 2021. The response rate for the sector was in line with 2018, 46%.
Thank you to all those employees who took the time to complete the survey.
- Employee Engagement 65%
- Employee Satisfaction 70%
Whole of Sector Benchmark Report
The whole of sector report is available for all employees to review.
The Chief Executive Coordination Committee has drafted a response plan to take action on the survey data. It is important that employees also have an opportunity to review the proposed actions and provide feedback. Three key areas for action have been identified;
- Senior management (CEOs and senior executives): Communicating the vision and direction of the organisation. This is the number one key driver of employee engagement at the whole sector level
- Employee performance management and feedback: Continuing to build on ensuring all of our employees know what is expected of them, have a documented performance plan in place, and receive feedback on what they are doing well and what they could improve.
- Inappropriate workplace behaviours
It is important that employees also have an opportunity to review the proposed actions and provide feedback. The draft response plan is now available for review.
The Commissioner for Public Employment has emailed all NTPS employees inviting feedback on the response plan through the ‘Have Your Say’ platform.
Feedback will be open until the 25th June 2021 after which time the whole of sector response plan will be finalised and published to this web page in early July.
Agency Benchmark Reports
Agency level Benchmark Reports are now available to view:
- Aboriginal Areas Protection Authority
- Department of the Attorney General and Justice
- Department of the Chief Minister and Cabinet
- Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment
- Department of Corporate and Digital Development
- Department of Education
- Department of Environment Parks and Water Security
- NT Health (Department of Health, Top End Health, Central Australian Health)
- Department of Infrastructure Planning and Logistics
- Jacana Energy
- Land Development Corporation
- Department of Legislative Assembly
- Electoral Commission
- Northern Territory Police Fire and Emergency Services
- Power and Water Corporation
- Territory Generation
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Independent Commissioner Against Corruption
- Department of Industry Tourism and Trade
- Department of Territory Families Housing and Communities
Last updated: 07 June 2021
Share this page:URL copied!