Executive Leader Development Framework
The Northern Territory Public Service (NTPS) needs executive leaders who:
- recognise leadership as a job in its own right
- coach and develop others
- bring out the best in our people.
Our executives must:
- place customers at the centre
- be responsive to the government of the day
- serve the community
- develop organisational capability and performance.
They must also:
- have a deep understanding of the global environment
- be able to deal with ongoing change, complexity and ambiguity
- manage a broad range of stakeholders.
Executives must also demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and commitment to the NTPS Code of Conduct and values.
The Executive Leader Development Framework (ELDF) provides a clear view and an important benchmark for executives to reflect on, evaluate and understand their strengths and focus areas for professional growth and development.
A suite of contemporary development options, including career discovery sessions, professional coaching, and leadership events and programs can be used to create a personalised and deeply relevant executive development plan.
Read the ELDF .
If you work for NT Government, go to NTG Central and search 'executive framework' to find out more.
Last updated: 13 October 2022
Share this page:URL copied!