Champions of Inclusion
The Champions of Inclusion (CoI) consists of chief executive officers (CEOs) from across the Northern Territory Government.
Their role is to support Aboriginal employment and disability employment matters.
They do this by supporting agency wide strategies to achieve the following:
- cultural change
- minimise stereotypes and
- increase diversity competence.
Providing a mentally healthy workplace is also a key focus. Read about creating mentally healthy workplaces.
They also provided strategic leadership, direction and support into the following strategies:
The following CEOs are Champions of Inclusion, and represent the following agencies:
- Dr Frank Daly, NT Health
- Gemma Lake, Department of the Attorney General and Justice
- Commissioner Jamie Chalker APM, NT Police, Fire and Emergency Services
- Jodie Ryan PSM, Department of the Chief Minister and Cabinet
- Karen Weston, Department of Education
- Kathleen Robinson, Department of Corporate and Digital Development
- Ken Davies PSM, Department of Territory Families, Housing and Communities
- Commissioner Vicki Telfer PSM, Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment.
Watch the video
On the video below, the CoI shares why they are champions for inclusion and what they aim to achieve in their time in the group.
Last updated: 11 October 2021
Share this page:URL copied!