Bulletin 6 - Access period - issued 23 March 2022
The purpose of this bulletin is to distribute the proposed Medical Officers NTPS 2022-2025 Enterprise Agreement for your consideration prior to casting your vote. For more information, read the proposed agreement .
To assist you to understand the differences between your current agreement and the proposed new agreement, you can read the explanatory notes telling you what the changes are.
Printed copies of the proposed new agreement and explanatory notes will be available around workplaces.
You can notify your manager or contact Danny Coombes by calling 08 8922 7193 if you:
- need assistance in reading or understanding the proposed agreement; or
- do not have access to these documents.
You should read these documents to understand the agreement you will be voting on. You can also find the following relevant documents referenced in the proposed agreement:
- read employment laws for more on the Fair Work Act 2009, Public Sector Employment and Management Act 1993 and Public Sector Employment and Management Regulations 2011, by-laws, employment instructions and determinations
- go to the Fair Work Commission website for more information on the Northern Territory Public Sector Enterprise Award 2016
- read more about acts and bills on the Northern Territory Government's Legislation website or the Australian Government's Federal Register of Legislation website.
Contact OCPE by emailing them at email@example.com for further information or materials referenced in the proposed agreement.
Make your vote count
Bulletin 5 contains information about the ballot process. The ballot opens on 31 March 2022, and I encourage you to have your say by casting a vote.
The electronic ballot will be emailed to you using the email account details contained in myHR. If you won’t have access to your NTG email during the ballot period or would prefer the electronic ballot to be sent to your private email account, contact the NT Electoral Commission (NTEC) by emailing them at netvote.NTEC@nt.gov.au or by calling 08 8999 7641 and provide your updated details as soon as possible (note you will need to provide your AGS number for NTEC to identify you).
The ballot count will be conducted at NTEC offices in Darwin, Level 3 TCG Centre 80 Mitchell Street, Darwin.
For further information on the proposed agreement, the explanatory notes or the ballot process, contact Danny Coombes at the Department of Health by calling 08 8922 7193 or Viki Smith at OCPE by calling 08 8999 4184.
Regular updates in relation to the bargaining process are available on the OCPE website.
Vicki Telfer PSM
Commissioner for Public Employment
23 March 2022
Last updated: 04 May 2022
Share this page:URL copied!