What we do
The Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment is a central agency within the Northern Territory Public Sector (NTPS) with sector-wide responsibility for providing an effective employment framework for the management and development of the NTPS workforce.
NT public sector employment
- 2018 People Matter Survey: Speak Up!
- Aboriginal employment and career development
- Employment law
- Enterprise agreement negotiations
- Information about NTPS employment
- Leadership and capability
- Peak body partnerships
- Public sector appeals and grievances
- Publications, policy and guidelines
- Training calendar
- Workforce planning