Nurses and Midwives
The current Northern Territory Public Sector Nurses and Midwives’ 2014 – 2017 Enterprise Agreement will reach the expiry of its extended term on 9 August 2018. The agreement will continue until it is replaced by a new agreement.
A new agreement is being negotiated under the Fair Work Act and in accordance with the NTPS Wages Policy .
Check back on this site regularly to receive up to date information on negotiations.
- Bulletin 12 - Issued 25 February 2019
- Northern Territory Public Sector Nurses and Midwives’ 2018 – 2022 Enterprise Agreement
FWC Approval Update
Ballot Outcome – Agreement Voted Up
Voting Open - 22 October 2018
- Bulletin 7 – Issued 11 October 2018
- Proposed NTPS Nurses and Midwives’ 2018 – 2022 Enterprise Agreement
- Explanatory Notes for the proposed agreement
- Northern Territory Public Sector Enterprise Award 2016 [MA000151]
- Employment Instruction Number 4
- Public Sector Employment and Management By-laws
- For AO6 salary, see Schedule 11 of NTPS 2017 – 2021 Enterprise Agreement
- Determination Number 9 of 2012 (Part-Time Employment)
- Determination Number 8 of 2015 (Remote Localities)
- Refer to the Department of Health’s intranet site for copies of the Exemplary Practice Handbook, Aggression Zero Tolerance Policy and other Departmental policies referenced in the proposed agreement.
Revised Proposal - In-Principle Agreement
Formal Proposal for a new Enterprise Agreement
- Bulletin 5 – Issued 7 September 2018
- Information Sheet 1 – Formal Proposals - Issued 7 September 2018
- Information Sheet 2 – Parental Leave – Issued 7 September 2018
The following Determinations are referred to in the proposals:
Update on Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
Important Information about Employee Representational Rights in Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
Last updated: 28 February 2019