Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
The current Medical Officers Northern Territory Public Sector 2014 – 2017 Enterprise Agreement has a nominal expiry date of 31 December 2017, however, the agreement continues until replaced by a new agreement.
A new agreement is currently being negotiated under the Fair Work Act and in accordance with the NTPS Wages Policy.
Check back on this site regularly to receive up to date information on negotiations.
Update on Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
- Bulletin 6 - Issued 26 April 2018
- Bulletin 5 – Issued 8 March 2018
- Bulletin 4 – Issued 19 January 2017
- Bulletin 3 – Issued 20 December 2017
- Bulletin 2 – Issued 30 November 2017
Important Information about Employee Representational Rights in Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
Last updated: 26 April 2018