The current 2015–2018 Territory Generation Enterprise Agreement is due to expire on 15 July 2018. The agreement will continue until it is replaced by a new agreement.
A new agreement is being negotiated under the Fair Work Act and in accordance with the NTPS Wages Policy .
Check back on this site regularly to receive up to date information on negotiations.
Ballot Outcome - Agreement Voted Up
Reminder to vote
- Bulletin 11 - Issued 4 February 2019
- Proposed 2018–2022 Territory Generation Enterprise Agreement
- Explanatory Notes for the proposed agreement
- Public Sector Employment and Management Act and Regulations, By-Laws, Employment Instructions and Determinations
- Northern Territory Public Sector Enterprise Award 2016 [MA000151]
Please contact OCPE at Enquiries.Ocpe@nt.gov.au for any further information or materials referenced in the proposed agreement.
Vote for a New Enterprise Agreement
In-Principle Agreement Reached
Improved Proposal for a new Enterprise Agreement
- Bulletin 8 - Issued 11 December 2018
- Information Sheet 3 - Improved Proposals - Issued 11 December 2018
Formal Proposal for a new Enterprise Agreement
- Bulletin 6 - Issued 21 September 2018
- Information Sheet 2 - Formal Proposals - Issued 21 September 2018
Proposal for a new Enterprise Agreement
Log of Claims received
Important information about Employee Representational Rights in Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
Last updated: 20 February 2019